Saturday, January 5, 2013

Here's One Reason Why I Recommend Dell Computers

Recently, one of my clients asked me to order a Dell Vostro 270 PC for them.  Dell, in their usually efficient manner, built the computer to the client's specifications and shipped it two days ahead of their originally promised ship date.  Sadly, the computer was DOA - Dead on Arrival at my office!  (Never before had I experienced that fate with a Dell!)  I worked with a support technician via telephone to determine that yes, in fact, the computer was a large, handsome, paperweight.  But, this is just where the real story begins . . .

Within 48 hours of my service call, Dell had another machine built and passed it along to Fed-Ex for overnight delivery on December 22nd, with no extra charge for the shipping upgrade!  Even with the complete application of Murphy's Law (a weekend, Christmas holiday, and a winter storm closing the Fed-Ex Memphis hub for two days) we were only "fashionably late" on the client delivery!

Dell goes the extra mile to support their product - just one of many reasons I specify and recommend their products for my valued clients!  Be sure to stop by our web site at www.bbays.com or call Brad today!

No comments:

Post a Comment